Sunday, September 8, 2013

There are many different people out there that I consider to be phenomenal leaders. I don't know that there is one individual I can put above the others, but on person that has been a big influence on me and leads in the way that I would like to some day is a man by the name of Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Bransen.You may not know who Richard Bransen is, but you have certainly seen his work all over the place. He is the founder of Virgin Group with more than 400 companies.
He has his hands in everything. This is why I believe Bransen is such a phenomenal leader. Whenever he sees a process being done or a company being run and he thinks it could be done better, he starts up a company that undoubtedly rises to the very top every time.
"My interest in life comes from setting myself huge, apparently unachievable challenges and trying to rise above them ... from the perspective of wanting to live life to the full, I felt that I had to attempt it."
This shows a man with a lot ambition and he follows through every time. He started up Virgin Records, Virgin Atlantic Airways, and many other highly successful companies. I hope that some day I will achieve success in ways he has and always stay ambitious and hungry for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment